Saturday, June 8, 2013

Anaidi-That's why I departed with Joanen

I heard strong statements that Joanna had done. Were unacceptable to me. For example Joanës statement 'when I Anaidin mate, who will accompany us to the altar will be Jani'. That is according Joanës "I husband and I are with you lover who accompanies me." These and others are the reason I ran away from this relationship, "says Anaidi.   He also told us that among them there was never really feeling. "I was feeling. There was more passion. Even passion is a form of late, but not by those with heart romantic type. It was a common way that both knew better than to go where. I did not use, nor has used. Our relationship was passionate and the first steps of creating something. People need not wonder at all, because I've never said that I love, "says the winner of" Big Brother ". Anaidi has ruled out any possibility of unification with Joanën. He is enjoying the days as the winner with his family and society seems really pleased by this experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment